We’re packing up the family camper and traveling to the humble hamlet of Nilbog! In our first entry of The Pantheon of Utter Shit, we examine the cinematic classic that is Troll 2. Brian, John and Elaine attempt to answer some of the most puzzling questions from this film; like why would goblins with sharp teeth need to convert humans to green veggie paste to eat them? And why would goblins be vegetarians to begin with?!!
News in Movies!
- The Tribeca Film festival has decided to pull the controversial documentary, Vaxxed: From Cover up to Controversy after outrage from the public to its selection in the film festival.
Troll 2 Key Points
- This movie is horrible—but the documentary is AMAZING!
- If you are going to watch this film, be sure to watch the documentary about the film as a companion piece; Best Worst Movie.
- Troll 1 Rip Off
- This movie has absolutely no relation to the original Troll 1. Like Zombi 2 which capitalized on the italian cut of Dawn of the Dead (Zombi), Troll 2 is an entirely different movie with no plot threads from the original.
- Oh you thought there were Trolls in Troll 2?
- No Trolls, just druid, vegetarian, goblins.
- Oh and they can take the form of redneck hillbillies with herpes sores on their face.
- B Movies and Popularity
- Troll 2 and Plan 9 From Outer Space would be on the Scifi Channel with the likes of Sharknado if they were made today.
Notable Movies Referenced